What is HTML?
- HTML stands for Hyper Text Markup Language
- HTML describes the structure of a Web page
- HTML consists of a series of elements
- HTML elements tell the browser how to display the content
- HTML elements are represented by tags
- HTML tags label pieces of content such as "heading", "paragraph", "table", and so on
- Browsers do not display the HTML tags, but use them to render the content of the page
- HTML (Hyper Text Markup Language) is used for developing web pages, which can be published on the World Wide Web.
- Every HTML document has a head section and a body section. The title must be specified in the head section and the contents to be displayed in the browser must be specified in the body section
HTML is the standard markup language for creating Web pages.